The City is launching a new website. The new, updated website will offer a more attractive design and improved navigation, as well as incorporate several features in order to be more accessible and user-friendly:
- A mobile optimized design that ensures you can easily navigate and interact with content from any desktop computer, smartphone, or tablet - anytime and anywhere.
- The highest data security standards backed by a team of cybersecurity experts.
- Alert Center functionality allows website administrators to alert you with time-sensitive information and instructions using multiple channels, including the website homepage, social media, and email.
- Notify Me® Citizen Communication Subscription Feature allows you to subscribe to receive multi-channel notifications on only those topics that matter most to you, via email or text message.
- Calendar functionality allows you to stay informed about the scheduling of important local events, including public meetings, classes, activities, community events, and other valuable opportunities for engagement.
- The File Center serves as a single, conveniently accessible repository for all forms, documents, and files that are often used.
- The Agenda Center allows for the storing, sharing, and searching of public meetings and agendas and enables the community to remain informed and engaged in public policy and local issues.
- Personalized logins allow you to create an account associated with the website so that it becomes a personalized tool to download forms, submit applications and permits, submit and track inquiries, comment on stories and topics of interests, and further engage in public dialog.
- Intuitive search functionality and navigation menus make it easy for you to locate exactly what you are looking for from the homepage, whether it be help filing a permit, requesting an inspection, or paying a parking ticket.
City staff have been working hard to make sure everything transitioned to the new website correctly. Please be patient with us as we make sure our content is correct.