Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

City Clerk

  1. Volunteer Interest Form

    Fill out this form to be added to our Volunteer Interest List.

City Manager

  1. Discover Hazelwood Photo Contest
  2. Proposed Snow Routes

    Submit comments about the proposed snow routes.

  1. Fire Service Funding

    Submit comments and questions about fire service funding in Hazelwood.

  2. Sign Up for Budget Updates

    Submit email to receive updates about the Hazelwood City Budget


  1. Bon Fire Permission Letter

    This information is required when having a bon fire. Permission is NOT required for a private fire pit fire.


  1. Animal Complaint
  2. Dog Licensing

    Use this form to submit your information for dog licensing.

  3. Traffic Complaint
  1. Contact Us
  2. Submit Crime Tips