- Reservations for park pavilions can be made at the Community Center. A valid resident card is required.
- Reservations begin January 2nd for the upcoming summer season and a 2021 Resident Card is required for reservation.
- Resident Not-for-Profit organizations and businesses wishing to reserve a park pavilion must submit a written request to the Superintendent of Parks and Recreation.
- Pavilions may be reserved from 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Electric power is not available
- Alcohol may be served by permit only. No glass is allowed in the park.
- Picnic kits are available at the Community Center in conjunction with park permits. A $75 check deposit is required.
- A $55 reservation fee is required for all park pavilion reservations, excluding the pavilion at White Birch Bay.
- The pavilion at White Birch Bay is only available for rental in conjunction with pool use. Reservation fees are $90 for residents, $150 for non-residents.
- St. Louis County residents may reserve Howdershell Park and Musick Park pavilions only. Reservations for those pavilions must be made 30 days in advance of the requested date. A $75 reservation fee is required for non-resident reservations.
- All teams must submit proof of insurance to use City park fields.
- Application packets contain all information needed to apply for field use permits.
- Applications for softball and soccer field use are available in either Recreation Office and must be completed and returned by the designated application deadline.
- Applications for the use of park sports fields for team practices are required.
Softball Field Use
Applications for softball diamond use in Aubuchon, Howdershell, Pershall, and St. Cin Parks are due to the Recreation Office in late January. Field assignments are valid March through July.
Soccer Field Use
Applications for soccer field use in Aubuchon, Howdershell, Musick, and Pershall Parks are due to the Recreation Office in late June. Field assignments are valid from mid-August through mid-November.
The Hazelwood Sports Complex is a fee for use facility and is not included in this use draw application. For information on field availability contact the Recreation Office at 314-731-0980.