Notice is hereby given of a public hearing to be held before the Hazelwood City Council on Wednesday, October 6, 2021, during their meeting beginning at 7:30 p.m. at Hazelwood City Hall, 415 Elm Grove Lane. The meeting may be attended in person or via Zoom video conference. Zoom access information will be provided on the agenda to be posted at http://www.hazelwoodmo.org/AgendaCenter 24 hours prior to the meeting.
The Council will consider the following petitions:
- NorthPoint Development – Petition for Subdivision of 4690 TradePort Industrial Court to Divide One Lot Into Four Lots
- Jacobi Automotive Services, LLC – Petition for a Special Land Use Permit for a Vehicle Service and Repair Facility at 7760 North Lindbergh Boulevard
- Enterprise Leasing Company of STL, LLC Submitted the Following Petitions:
- Petition for Subdivision of 623 Dunn Road and 1 Village Square Shopping Center to Adjust the Lots’ Boundaries
- Change of Zoning from C-2 General Commercial District to C-3 Highway Commercial District at 623 Dunn Road
- Expansion of Special Land Use Permit for a Vehicle Rental/Leasing and Vehicle Auto Sales at 623 Dunn Road
All persons having an interest in these matters will be given an opportunity to be heard. Written comments may be submitted to Hazelwood City Council, c/o City Clerk, 415 Elm Grove Lane, Hazelwood, MO 63042 or CityClerk@hazelwoodmo.org with “October 6 Public Hearing” in the subject line.
The City of Hazelwood complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Title VI requirements. Individuals who require special accommodations please contact the City Clerk at 314-513-5020 or CityClerk@hazelwoodmo.org or TDD, dial 711 two business days in advance between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
BY ORDER OF:
Julie Lowery - City Clerk
City of Hazelwood, Missouri