The City has restored residential limb collection for the 2023 Spring season beginning March 13th!
- Residents should stack their trimmings at the curb by 7:00 AM the Monday morning of their designated collection week with the cut end facing the street.
- Branches should not be cut into short pieces. Please do not include any wire, metal trash, garden waste or other debris with brush for chipping.
- Trimmings done by a Contractor should be hauled away by the Contractor and will not be collected by City crews.
- No stumps or limbs larger than 6 inches in diameter will be collected.
- City crews will collect brush on each street one time only during the scheduled collection week.
Questions about the program should be directed to City Hall at (314) 839-3700, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.